Anago Analyzer - Knife Edition
For blades up to 12” (30 cm long).
Introducing the improved Anago Analyzer – Knife edition with built in reporting and 20% faster testing time. The new Analyzer offers operational efficiencies whist still providing the industry standard Anago Score that global Anago users know and trust. The engineering and design improvements have resulted in a better user experience whilst improving productivity and yield in the protein world.
20% Faster Testing Speed, Frees Up Time
- Mechanical and software improvements have resulted in a 20% faster testing speed allowing you more time to improve your knife sharpness program.
Integrated Technology and Hardware - All In One Unit
- The knife testing and scoring data is now one unit and easier to use.
- All in one unit means no laptop required and less dependency on IT staff.
- The integrated touchscreen provides full reporting and receives automatic software updates.
Want to know pricing, delivery dates and additional features? View our resources below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
Early in 2020, I set the Anago engineering team a challenge: find operational efficiencies for knife tutors. I am very pleased with the engineering and design improvements, which have resulted in a better user experience, whilst improving productivity and yield to the protein sector.
Frequently Asked Questions
- An ‘all one unit’ with integrated technology and hardware – (no laptop required and less dependency on your IT staff)
- 10-inch touchscreen that provides full reporting that automatically receives software updates
- Multiple USB ports – ideal for those who want to attach a keyboard and mouse
- Overall a sleek new design with a number of really practical design features (like a space for the calibration mass to be stored)
- Best of all – it operates 20% faster than both the KST200e and KST300e!
"The Sharpness Tester allowed us to not only test people’s knives, but also help them evaluate the results and send them away with instructions to improve their sharpening technique. They could return in five minutes, retest their knife and see a huge improvement."
"Implementing the Anago KST200e Sharpness Analyzer has resulted in reduced Workers Compensation claims, reduced knife usage and improved Team productivity. All this without having to replace our sharpening equipment or personnel."
"I like the fact we have something concrete to show people about their knife. If they are having trouble sharpening or maintaining their knife, we can actually verify that. I would definitely recommend it to other sites."
"By objectively measuring knife sharpness and then adjusting sharpening techniques, an outstanding payback can be produced in terms of increased worker productivity, improved motivation and a reduction in injuries."
"Better knife sharpening techniques have resulted in higher yields, with workers able to cut much closer to the bone."
"We have implemented a testing program for new and old employees which gives us the information we need to identify where further training is required, as well as setting minimum sharpness requirements for both new hires and more experienced knifehands."
"Now we have a more accurate, objective measurement system that gives us an accurate picture of which sharpening procedure works best for individual knife and blade types."
Sign up for our free newsletter to stay updated with the latest Anago developments.
You won’t get any spam from us, and unsubscribing is as easy as signing up.